Worlds of salt and beer
TWO SALZBURG HIGHLIGHTS IN ONE
Salzburg, or Saltcastle - in German - has been, as the name suggests, closely tied with salt mining throughout its history. The city of Mozart is also the secret beer capital of Austria. You can learn exciting and fun facts about salt and beer in this 1-day programme.
- Salt miner’s welcome with bread, salt, and schnapps
- Guided tour of the worlds of salt
- Admission to the Celtic village
- Souvenir photo from the worlds of salt
- Multimedia show 'Dear beer'
- Guided tour of Stiegl brauwelt
- Beer tasting
- Beer quiz and presentation of certificates
- Souvenir from the brew shop
Price: 28,00 EUR per person
Full day programme
Participants: 20 or more persons
With lunch upon request.